Subway is an American restaurant chain that sells submarine sandwiches and salads. It is the fastest-growing franchise in the world, having more than 40000 outlets in around 112 countries. Fred DeLuca, in 1965, started “Pete’s super submarines” which is now known as subway. Along with submarine sandwiches(subs), for which it is famous for, subway provides wraps, salads, paninis, cookies, doughnuts, etc.
Subway offers you healthy sandwiches that are low in calories and high in vitamins and nutrients. It cares about the customers’ satisfaction and hence, has introduced subwaylistens to have an idea of the customers’ expectations and improve the quality of their service.
The best part of taking part in this survey is that you get a free cookie for spending a few of your precious minutes and filling this survey.
What is subwaylistens?
- The survey is elementary and just a few minute’s jobs. There are a few requisites for taking part in the survey. You must be 18 years of age. Also, You must have a valid invitation code that you will find on your receipt. Moreover, you need a phone with a good internet connection. After filling the survey, you will be rewarded with discounts, free subs, and what not!
- You need to visit the official site of subwaylistens.com. After opening the page, you will have to enter a few necessary information.
- Pressing the “next” button will take you to the main survey page where you have to enter the invitation code. A small questionnaire will be displayed regarding your subway experience.
- After answering the questions, click the “submit” button. The page will display the offer code, which is valid only for five days. This offer code can be redeemed in subway outlets. So, you need to visit the outlet within five days of taking the survey to avail of the offers and discounts.
- The invitation code is valid for 30 days, no extension allowed. You can earn only one reward per receipt. However, you can take the survey multiple times.
Need for subwaylistens:
Customer satisfaction is necessary for any business. Subway came up with subwaylistens to attract customers by offering them rewards and discounts. The survey aims to improve its service by providing customer satisfaction. The review is not beneficial for the providers but also to the customers as they receive discounts and offers after completing it.
The survey not only attracts customers but also helps in the improvement of the franchise and satisfaction of the customers. It plans to build a bridge between the customers and the providers.